Caverta – Fast-Acting Generic Drug
Are you affected by erection problems? No time for much complaint, let's move to work! Caverta is the clinically tested new drug that is proved to efficiently combat erectile dysfunction (ED). It's one of the best latest innovations that let you see the results immediately. Get the cream of the crop!
Drug Dosage And Use
Caverta comes in pill form. The average dose for ED is 50 mg once a day, 1/2 - 4 hours before sexual intercourse. However, it may be adjusted to more (100 mg) or less (25 mg). That’s why quite a lot of men cut the pill into halves or fourths. Make sure you use exactly the dose your healthcare provider has prescribed you.
Buy Caverta pills against impotence!
- The medication is intended for MEN ONLY. No women or children are allowed to take it.
- To achieve the desired results, sensual stimulation is needed.
- Drinking grapefruit juice may interfere with the overall effect. So, if you’re looking for optimal results, avoid drinking grapefruit juice.
- You should not take this medicine in case you use medications containing nitrates. In interaction with Caverta, this will cause you a considerable drop in blood pressure.
- If you experience any side effects during the sexual intercourse, it’s necessary to consult a doctor.
- In case you’ve had a caloric meal, the medication can be less effective. That’s why it’s more preferable to take the pill on an empty stomach or along with a non-caloric meal.
- Negative effects may increase if you drink alcohol or take other medicines along with Caverta.
- If you have any penis deformity, you shouldn’t take the ED pill because erections may be painful for you.
- In case you suffer from kidney diseases, vision problems, decreased liver function, you should avoid taking the drug.
Order Caverta to see that it works!
People using Caverta may sometimes experience side effects. The most widespread are: giddiness, headache, diarrhea, blurred vision, sleep disturbance. They usually won’t last long. Yet, in case these symptoms continue and you find them annoying, you’ll have to consult a doctor.