Levitra (Vardenafil) - Top ED Medicine
Is erectile dysfunction annoying you day and night? It's high time you ceased to worry about that. Levitra is an extremely efficient drug for treating ED issues in men, and it's going to help you. You will need only a pill a day to forget about your erectile dysfunction and enjoy sex with all your heart and body!
The medication works by dilating blood vessels in the penis. When the blood vessels in the penile area are enlarged, more blood is allowed to rush into the male's reproductive organ. As a result, a stronger erection can be achieved.
Information On Drug Use
Levitra is to be taken once a day, at least one hour before sexual intercourse. It's forbidden to use the medicine more often than indicated or long before erotic sessions. You can use the drug along with food or without it. However, sexual stimulation, be it local or visual, is necessary for best results.
Use Levitra to treat impotence!
- As soon as you suspect an overdose, consult a doctor or a specialist.
- If you are taking ED medicine other than Levitra, you should inform your healthcare provider about that.
- In case you remark any side effects during your sexual intercourse, you should better interrupt all activity and see a doctor immediately.
- Inform your healthcare provider about all the medications you are taking apart from Levitra. These may include nutrition supplements, vitamins, herbal pills and other. It may be crucial so as to avoid drug interference as well as unwanted effects.
- If you suffer from any heart condition, liver problems, kidney diseases, blood circulation disorders, you should discuss with your doctor before starting to use this medication.
Take Levitra for better performance!
As with any other ED medicine, use of Levitra can bring about several negative effects. Typical side effects with this drug may include chest pain, back pain, dizziness, memory problems, upset stomach. More serious consequences that you may experience are: an irregular heartbeat, blurred vision, swelling of arms and ankles. Elderly patients are more sensitive to the drug, thus they can experience side effects more often.