Silagra – Cheap Generic Viagra Online
Is erectile dysfunction one of your real nightmares? Then it's time to get rid of it. We've got the magic wand to turn all your bad dreams into beautiful reality. Our wand is called Silagra® and it is a popular equivalent of Viagra®. The generic drug is as powerful as its branded version. Go for it and let the magic begin!
Check for Silagra – the real solution for erection problems!
How to take this medicine?
Silagra is supplied in 100 mg pills. However the necessary daily dose for most of the men constitutes 50 mg. Don’t attempt to exceed the indicated dosage as it may be dangerous for your health. It’s your healthcare provider who only can adjust the dose you need to take.
The drug is to be administrated by mouth with a glass of water. As a rule, the dose should be taken one hour before the planned sexual intercourse. When you take the drug on an empty stomach, you’re likely to achieve the desired effect much sooner than if you have it after your meal.
- Before you decide to take the medication, let your healthcare provider know about all the other medicines or supplements you are currently using.
- In case of painful or long-lasting erection call a doctor or health care professional.
- Avoid alcohol consumption along with administration of Silagra.
- If you observe any changes in your vision while taking this drug, you will need to immediately see a doctor.
- If you experience any side effects during your sexual intercourse, you should refrain from further activity and see a doctor or specialist.
Try Silagra now to gain more pleasure!
Possible side effects
Occasionally, patients who take Silagra may experience severe negative effects such as breathing problems, blurred vision, chest pain, skin rash, prolonged or painful erection, irregular heartbeat and other. If you experience such side effects, then you should report all these to your doctor or health care specialist.
Nevertheless, if you notice some less serious side effects as diarrhea, headache, indigestion, blocked or running nose, you needn’t worry because these don’t need any special medical consultation.